Today in Northern Virginia, the weather was quite cool, but not terribly cold. I would probably argue against chatting on the porch, but we could gather in the living room around the tree and chat.
1. What's your favorite ornament on your tree? I would have to say my favorite at this time is my Polish pottery ornament. I don't have any ornaments on the tree...they are all my kids' ornaments. I haven't hung much of my own ornaments for years.
2. What do you do when a telemarketer calls? Sigh and try to hang up. Some times I am not so fortunate to get away. It's frustrating. In the past, I have asked for their number so I can call back when they are busy at home.
3. What is the last piece of candy you ate? A heath bar. My pregnancy cravings were getting the best of me...I couldn't resist.
4. Do you send out Christmas cards? Ugh...don't remind me of how far behind I am. I haven't. I probably won't this year which will leave me feeling utterly miserable. I hate that my craft supplies are still packed and buried.
5. Please finish this: Sometimes I wonder ... Hmmm. Right now I am wondering if my supper will ever get finished cooking. :) I wonder if I will ever be able to scrapbook again. I miss it and I am terribly far behind on my kids pictures.
Well, I am off to finish supper. Have a happy Wednesday! Talk to you all soon. Don't forget to go over to Patrice's Porch for some fun answers.